Explore the 2024 MomAdvice Book Club books for your best reading year! Join the online club for an immersive reading experience with these twelve selections.
Friends, I am SO THRILLED to be announcing the 2024 MomAdvice Book Club selections! Cue the confetti!
I’m hosting my first backlist book club year in honor of my 20th year as an online creator, and I would be HONORED to have you join me on this journey.
What is a Backlist Book?
A backlist book refers to titles published over a year ago.
This year’s offerings include backlist books from 1979 up to 2022! Some of these are new favorites, while others are books I have wanted to discuss for years.
Won’t it be so fun to revisit some of our favorite books over the years?
Why Should You Join This Book Club?
SHORTCUT TO JOIN NOW
First, I would love to meet you! We can hang out every single month!
This blog is run by a real person who genuinely would love nothing more than to share books with you.
Second, the goal of my book club is to sample a wide variety of books that I feel will offer dynamic discussions, give us a new viewpoint on the world (and the people in it), and introduce you to your new favorite author (that you may have never heard of before).
This year’s stack offers a diverse selection of family drama, crime fiction, thriller, dystopian, historical fiction, and horror (just to name a few!). There is something for everyone this year.
Where Do Book Club Chats Happen?
Hosting this book club for free since 2014 has been a joy. Unfortunately, as a small business owner, I can no longer offer this for free due to my increasing overhead costs.
Although I don’t have to justify this, hundreds of hours go into every book club year and dollars to edit materials and host each month.
We are doing everything possible to keep the website going through increasingly challenging times in the tech world.
Funds that are collected cover all hosting services related to running a club of this size and payment for our special guests who will join us to celebrate this momentous occasion.
Join my Book Gang
We are offering two tier levels for this year on Patreon.
For full details on each month’s benefits, you can view each month’s “Book Club Experience” outlined with each of the books below.
Please note that if you are a current subscriber, you are a Book Club Explorer- NO PRESSURE to do anything else!
Book Club Explorer
- Full Access to the Book Club Benefits includes a recorded fireside chat with the author (or book adjacent guest), a monthly Zoom to discuss the book with me, and a music playlist based on the book’s themes.
- Annual printable Book Club organizer for keeping track of meet-ups, reviews, and notes for our meetings
- The FULLY BOOKED podcast book review show offering book reviews on the new buzzy books hosted with Larry Hoffer of @getbookedwithlarry
- The FULLY BOOKED newsletter that includes book adaptation news and what is coming to store shelves each month (25-35 pages)
- Spoiler-filled episodes where authors discuss the ending of their books with you after our shows and why they made the choices they did
- Printable Sumer Reading Guide & Fall Reading Guide
- All Book Club Explorer benefits
- TOP SECRET FILES- A two-page secret mission to take with each book club book created and collaborated with each guest. This file will offer immersive experiences beyond the books, like book pairings, movies, and insider scoops to share at your next dinner party. The file shown here is just the top page. I told you that it’s top secret- haha!
Fireside chats are recorded in high-definition video AND audio format so you can access whichever format is best for your reading month.
We are lucky to be joined by the authors of these books, authors discussing parallel themes between their books, and incredible people with real-life experiences on these book’s themes.
Even if you have read these books before, you will love our fresh take on these themes and the unique experiences offered.
Listen to Today’s Announcement on the Book Gang Podcast
You can listen to today’s Book Gang episode below to get the behind-the-scenes scoop on what I’m offering for your stack this year.
If you are planning to join in on the fun, these episodes are essential to understand how our club works and why I have chosen these books, in particular, for you.
Listen to Part 1:
Listen to Part 2:
Now meet our 2024 book club line-up!
TELL ME: What book are YOU most excited to read together this year? Are there any surprises on this year’s list?