My resolution to eat more at home had me prepping some dishes ahead this week. I shared a picture on my IG feed and got a lot of questions about this week’s prep so I thought I’d move that convo over to the blog.
Here were my plans for eating and prepping this week!
Roast Chicken Wraps (flour or gluten-free tortillas, roast chicken, shredded cheese, spinach, & a drizzle of ranch) with carrot sticks & tortilla chips
What To Prep Ahead
1. Prepare oatmeal the night before prep day and turn on low heat as directed. Try this water bath technique for best results. Extra prep credit if you put together baggies of your favorite dried fruits and nuts for topping.
2. Prepare and bake pumpkin bread loaves as directed. Wrap and freeze one loaf (for later) and slice the other loaf and store in an airtight container for the week.
3. Prepare your brown rice in your rice cooker while the loaves are baking. Once it beeps, store cooked rice in an airtight container.
4. Chop veggies for pork loin sheet meal. I did a combo of Brussels Sprouts & Sweet Potatoes this time. Store Brussels Sprouts separately in an airtight container. Store diced sweet potatoes covered in cold water for 24-48 hours.
5. Prepare the rosemary marinade and store in a separate container. I highly recommend this purchase for quick marinade preparation.
6. Prepare your tomato soup and store in an airtight container. I highly recommend one of these so you don’t have to dirty extra pots.
7. Prepare the taco meat as directed in the recipe. Store in an airtight container.
Once you are done, put those feet up for the rest of the dang week!
This post contains affiliate links!