I just want to say a special thank you to each of you for visiting my website and sharing it with your friends, family, and your own readers. We are very blessed to have each of you here and without you, doing this site just wouldn’t be possible for my family. If there is anything you would like to see on here, please contact me (email@example.com) and let me know what you would like to see in the upcoming year.
Are you on Facebook? Please be sure to Fan our MomAdvice.com Page. We would love to continue to share and interact with you! If you are on Twitter, you can find me there too sharing about our daily life and what is happening on our site. There are so many ways to connect regularly with the site and I would love to interact with you daily!
Don’t forget, you can subscribe to my feeds and never miss another thing on our site again! We have a landing page where it makes it easy to subscribe to our blogs and you can even subscribe to my article feed. Everything is right at your fingertips and we want the site to be a daily destination for you and your family!
This month’s top referrers were:
2. Freebies 4 Mom
4. Tip Nut
6. A Soft Place to Land
7. Our Best Bites
8. Living Locurto
9. Feels Like Home
10. Ronald McDonald House Charities
This month’s top articles & entries were:
1. Apple Pie Muffins
2. Deliciously Spiced Pumpkin Waffles
3. Black Bean & Roasted Red Pepper Soup with Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins
4. Eight Ways to Use Canned or Fresh Pumpkin This Year
5. Cloth Diapering 101
6. Presto Pesto Pasta Con Pollo
7. Throwing a Baby Shower on a Budget
8. Make Your Own Mixes & Convenience Foods
9. I Did It My Way: Long-Term Blogging Success Tips
10. Great Reads for Moms: October ’10 Edition
Please take some time this month to check out each of their sites. They are amazing at what they do and we are thankful that we have such great supporters!