Sunday - Clean the House & Clear Out the Clutter
Sunday is my big day for getting things done. The reason
for this is because I like
to start my week out with a clean house and I usually need my husband to help me
with my son in order to get this accomplished. Although it is a lot of work when
I would rather be taking a nap after church, this schedule seems to work the very
best for me.
Tasks to Accomplish:
- Dust all woodwork, shelves, window ledges, and banisters in the house.
- Brooms sweep the hardwood floors and vacuum the carpeted rooms.
- Do a through cleaning of the bathroom including cleaning the tub, sink and sink
fixtures, toilet, emptying the trash, removing dirty towels, and setting out a clean
- Remove old newspaper and replace with the newspaper from today. Go through all magazines
and cut out any articles that you want to keep. Recycle or donate the old magazines
that you are done with and recycle the newspaper.
- Cut out Sunday coupons and do your grocery shopping research. If you need more details
on this see our grocery shopping article for more information. While I have this
out, I plan our menu for the week utilizing the new coupons and the advertisements
for the week.
- Separate the laundry into piles by color and get everything ready to go for tomorrow.