- 1. The Budget: Make It, Live It, Love It
- 2. The Frugal, Generous Kitchen
- 3. Recipes to Prepare and Share
- 4. Good Times: Holidays, Family Gatherings, and Special Occassions
- 5. Keeping Your House Clean, Organized, and Welcoming Frugally Ever After
The story behind the book
There are no words to explain seeing and holding your book for the first time. Last week a box arrived on my doorstep from Penguin and, with shaky hands, I opened the book and drank it all in. The only thing that even comes close to this experience is the birth of my children...