I’m so happy that Audrey McClelland of Mom Generations is sharing her unique take on some of the fashion trends for spring. She is focusing on finding items that anyone of us can use to update our wardrobes, no matter our shape, age, or size. Audrey is one of my oldest & dearest friends in the blogging world and her success has been such an honor to watch unfold. Be sure to check out her new series special on TLC and enjoy these tips from one of my favorite people today! xo
Spring is here!
The flowers are blooming.
The sun is out and actually warm.
Kids are riding bikes around our neighborhood and thoroughly enjoying the fact that it’s a new season. After the winter we’ve had in New England, we deserve this spring more than anything!
Spring is my favorite season for many reasons. I love seeing the beautiful, bold colors of nature around me. I love trading in my boots, scarves, hats and coats for tees, tanks and capris. I love having it stay light out till 7PM and soaking up every second of daylight possible.
My brightened mood is always reflected through my fashion attire in the spring. I really start to have some fashion fun and create styles/looks that make me feel happy from head-to-toe. This season there are some fabulous fashion trends that are perfection for every woman – regardless of shape, size and age. One of my favorite things to do on the fashion side of things is find trends that work for every woman. All trends aren’t created equal for every woman, I love finding the ones that are equal for all.
Here are 5 Spring Fashion Trends to get on your radar this season:
1. Pop of Color in your Accessories – I love any trend that works with your accessories because it’s such an easy way to invest and reuse an item over and over and over again. My advice this spring? Invest in a handbag that truly gives that gorgeous POP of color! Great way to have come fashion fun and really add some va-va-voom to an outfit!
2. Printed Pants – Any kind of print, find it and wear it! I love printed pants because there are so many different patterns/prints to choose from with them. Find a print that speaks to you and just wear it PROUD!
3. Denim Blues – Denim lovers? Unite. Denim is hot to trot this spring! From jeans to jackets to dresses to handbags… you’re going to love it. I love denim, so for me – this is a dream come fashion true. The best part is a majority of us have a ton of denim already! Find it, wear it!
4. Florals – Flowers are blooming right now, so it’s only appropriate that florals find their way into fashion, too. I love the delicate look of a floral print on a handbag or spring/summer dress. The elegance of a gorgeous floral print is truly timeless and can easily be worn season-to-season.
5. Fringe – Oh, yes! A fabulous trend that is fun and flirty and adorable! I love fringe on handbags! It doesn’t matter how you’re bringing the fringe in, it’s such a fun trend! You’ll see it a ton on tops and handbags right now.
Happy Spring FASHION!Pin It