As a wrap-up of each month’s M Challenge theme, we will be using the last Notebook of the month as a sort of “Cliffs Notes” edition of the challenge – a place where you can find a list of all the articles we’ve published for the challenge, as well as more inspiration and links from the web around the challenge theme. Our hope is that this will be something that you can refer to in the future as well as catch up on in case you’ve missed anything!
July M Challenge: Focus on Meal Planning
- M Challenge Meal Planning Introduction
- Shrimp Boil Recipe
- How to Make a DIY Salad Bar for Your Fridge
- Tips for Successful Meal Planning
- 16 Ideas for Quick Weeknight Dinners
- 21 Easy Slow Cooker Meals
- 3 Challenges & Solutions to Meal Planning for My Family
- DIY Lunchbox Creation Station
- Slow Cooker Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 5 Quick Fix Dinner Ideas
- Organize Your Spice Cabinet (& Pantry) with Free Printable Labels
Other Links for Meal Planning Tips, Recipes & Ideas
Source: Thirty Handmade Days
Meal Planning Tips & Ideas:
Why, what and how-to’s for meal prep with 100 tips, tricks, recipes.
Colorful free weekly menu plan with shop list and daily serving checklist.
An easy monthly meal planning idea.
Menu planning tricks for times when you get stuck.
Set yourself up for success with this beginner’s guide to meal planning.
DIY recipe organization & meal planning binder.
Free money saving weekly meal plans with recipes & grocery lists.
Source: Growing Slower
Recipes for Meal Planning:
Eat healthy and save money with these 35 recipes to inspire your meal planning.
10 Sunday food prep ideas for busy weeks.
15 grab ‘n go breakfast ideas that are freezer friendly.
10 make ahead lunches meal plan with tips for packing lunches.
100 low budget meals anyone will love.
A list of foods that freeze well.
How to prep a week’s worth of meals to stay on track with your plan & your budget.
30 freezer meal ideas for busy moms.