Note: As a wrap-up of each month’s m challenge theme, we will be using the last Notebook of the month as a sort of “Cliffs Notes” edition of the challenge – a place where you can find a list of all the articles we’ve published for the challenge, as well as more inspiration and links from the web around the challenge theme. Our hope is that this will serve as a one stop shopping for the theme that you can refer to as well as catch up on in case you’ve missed anything!
February M Challenge: Focus on Money Management
- m challenge Focus on Money Management Introduction
- The Power of Living Small
- Save by Decluttering Your Space
- What’s in Your Purse (Kelly Whalen)?
- What I Wish We’d Known About Money Before Getting Married
- Kelly Whalen’s Down to Basics Money Series
- Reader Transformation: Cherie Lowe’s Money Makeover
- Asking Jealousy to Leave
- Reader Transformation: Shanna’s No Spend Challenge
- Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Carnitas (instead of getting take-out)
- 33 Copy-Cat Starbucks Drinks (save big by making your own!)
Links for More Money Management Ideas:
Source: Premeditated Leftovers
Source: 30 Handmade Days
I hope you enjoyed this notebook, a collection of gathered links all around our m challenge about focusing on money management. Nothing brings me more joy than to highlight other fabulous bloggers. Follow me on Pinterest for daily inspiration!