As a wrap-up of each month’s M Challenge theme, we will be using the last Notebook of the month as a sort of “Cliffs Notes” edition of the challenge – a place where you can find a list of all the articles we’ve published for the challenge, as well as more inspiration and links from the web around the challenge theme. Our hope is that this will be something that you can refer to in the future as well as catch up on in case you’ve missed anything!
July M Challenge: Focus on Beauty
- Focus on Beauty Introduction
- Easy Summer Beauty Routines
- Summer Beauty Tips with Hollywood Housewife
- Summer Fashion Capsule (because good fashion makes us feel beautiful!)
- DIY At-Home Hair Coloring
- The Domestic Diva: Makeup Bag Must-Haves
- Homemade Mojito Bath Salts
- Teaching Our Daughters About Beauty
Other Links for Our Beauty Focus:
Source: Parent Pretty
DIY hair care tips you don’t want to miss.
Ways to save time on your beauty routine.
Effortless overnight beauty treatments.
How to save money on hair care.
Beauty tips for hot weather.
Source: All Day Chic
Simple beauty tips you can start doing today.
12 beauty hacks no one told you about.
Ways to get longer, thicker hair.
Fruits to eat for glowing skin- do you eat these?
How to care for your fingernails.
A list of the best cheap makeup.
Video: how to expertly use a nude eyeshadow palette.