I just wanted to share our menu planner for the month of October. This was the first month (in quite some time) that I have menu planned and shopped for one month in one day. I decided to come up with 24 menu choices, which would leave nights available for leftovers and other dinner engagements, and plenty of snack choices.
We ended up making 22 out of the 24 meal choices so I felt like we did really well with staying on track. The two dishes that didn’t get made got carried over to our next month.
Let me know if you would like me to continue sharing these and I hope it gives you some ideas for meals around your own dinner table.
October Menu Choices
1. Cheeseburger Ring (We ate this Saturday evening and it was so delicious! It does taste just like a cheeseburger.)
2. Chicken Tacos & Tortilla Chips
3. Ranch Pork Chops (I used this recipe but subbed with Ranch Dressing), Chicken Rice, & Baby Peas
5. Leftover Roast Turkey Sandwiches & Panera Bread Cheese & Broccoli Soup
9. Apple & Cinnamon Pancakes With Orange Juice
10. Chicken Italiano Over Pasta
11. Pizza Night
12. Meatball Subs (I use the meatball recipe and jarred sauce for the subs) & Oven Fries (see above for Oven Fries recipe)
13. Chicken Lo Mein & Fortune Cookies
14. Parmesan Sage Pork Chops & Orzo
15. Baked Salmon, Mashed Potatoes & Baby Peas
17. Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo (served with chicken & broccoli for topping)
18. Honey BBQ Chicken Wings, Cheese Quesadillas & Tortilla Chips
19. Pumpkin Waffles & Scrambled Eggs
22. Sarah’s Tilapia and Mashed Potatoes
24. Yeast Waffles & Orange Juice
***Please visit I’m An Organizing Junkie for more great menu plans for the week***