Note: As a wrap-up of each month’s m challenge theme, we will be using the last Notebook of the month as a sort of “Cliffs Notes” edition of the challenge – where you can find a list of all the articles we’ve published for the challenge, as well as more links from the web around the challenge theme. Our hope is that this will serve as a syllabus for the theme that you can refer to whenever you want, as well as a way to catch up in case you’ve missed anything!
March M Challenge: Focus on Fashion
- Focus on Fashion M Challenge Introduction
- Spring Trends: Bring Gray Into Your Wardrobe
- What’s in Your Closet? 6 Wardrobe Essentials
- Spring 2015 Fashion Capsule Wardrobe Project
- 25 Best Wardrobe Planning Printable & Tools
- Saving Money & Sanity with Kids’ Clothes
- How to Shop Secondhand for Your Fashion Capsule Wardrobe
- Spring Fashion Trends for Every Woman
Links for More Fashion Tips & Ideas:
Source: Who What Wear
Three easy ways to master tucking in your shirt like a pro.
Great ideas for a fashion “first aid kit” you didn’t know you needed.
Everything you need to know to successfully mix prints and patterns!
17 easy ways to elevate your basic summer outfits.
Five different ways to tie a scarf.
12 awesome ways to knot a belt.
Source: Putting Me Together
7 different ways to wear chambray for spring.
Simple ways to style your Chuck Taylors – so versatile, everybody needs a pair!
How to mix in layering pieces.
How to tuck your top into a belt and wear a dress as a skirt- amazing!
I hope you enjoyed our notebook, a collection of gathered links to DIY crafts, food projects, thrifty ways to spruce up your home, and thoughtful reads. Nothing brings me more joy than to highlight other fabulous bloggers. Follow me on Pinterest for daily inspiration!