Note: As a wrap-up of each month’s m challenge theme, we will be using the last Notebook of the month as a sort of “Cliffs Notes” edition of the challenge – a place where you can find a list of all the articles we’ve published for the challenge, as well as more inspiration and links from the web around the challenge theme. Our hope is that this will serve as a one stop shopping for the theme that you can refer to as well as catch up on in case you’ve missed anything!
January m challenge: Focus on Health
- m challenge: Focus on Health Introduction
- The Secret Formula to Get & Stay Fit
- Get Fit on a Small Budget
- What’s in Your Gym Bag?
- The First Aid Essentials Every Mom Needs
- Reader Transformation: Renee’s Inspiring Weight Loss Story
- How To Incorporate Healthy Living Back Into Your Life
- Wheat Belly Book Review/Discussion
- Slow Cooker Creamy Coconut Oatmeal
- Quinoa-Berry Breakfast Bowls
- No-Bake Energy Bites (and tips for a healthy fridge makeover!)
- Fruit-Infused Water Recipes
Source: Living Well Spending Less
Five smart ways to get motivated and stay in shape–without breaking the bank!
You’ll definitely find something to help you focus on health in this huge list of 101 ideas for simple, healthy changes.
25 exercise playlists – I can’t be without music in my workouts!
Great tips on how to get your energy back.
The only 12 exercises you need to get in shape.
22 simple ways to start eating healthier this year.
Source: Back to Her Roots
Healthy, easy, and quick lunch ideas.
32 healthy cooking tips for any level of cook!
11 DIY protein bar recipes.
How to shop healthy – the dos and don’ts for healthy grocery shopping.
12 healthy salad dressing recipes to jump start you to healthy eating in 2015.
Healthy smoothie recipes that are fast and easy.
18 mason jar salads – love these as a fun, healthy lunch idea!
I hope you enjoyed this notebook, a collection of gathered links all around our m challenge about focusing on our health. Nothing brings me more joy than to highlight other fabulous bloggers. Follow me on Pinterest for daily inspiration!