As a wrap-up of each month’s M Challenge theme, we will be using the last Notebook of the month as a sort of “Cliffs Notes” edition of the challenge – a place where you can find a list of all the articles we’ve published for the challenge, as well as more inspiration and links from the web around the challenge theme. Our hope is that this will be something that you can refer to in the future as well as catch up on in case you’ve missed anything!
September M Challenge: Focus on Better Mornings
- Focus on Better Mornings Intro
- Minimize Morning Stress with an Organized Command Center
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Burritos
- Maximize Your Morning Hours
- Berry Quinoa Parfait
- A Night Owl’s Tips for Better Mornings
- Make-Ahead Baked Hard Boiled Eggs
- Slow Cooked Honey Crisp Apple Oatmeal (Overnight)
- Mornings Morphosis: Set An Alarm or Not?
- Pumpkin Nut Quinoa Breakfast
Other Links: Better Morning Tips, Recipes & Ideas
Source: Man Repeller
25 good morning habits for a great day.
10 things to do every day before 10 am- you don’t have to be a morning person to benefit from morning rituals.
21 creative ways to become a morning exerciser.
Tips to make waking up easier (especially when you’re not a morning person).
7 things to do tonight for a better tomorrow.
Source: Simplify 101
De-stress your morning with a new evening routine.
How to create a morning routine – a step by step guide with free printables.
30 great packed lunch ideas for kids.
Free printable: “Wake Up & Be Happy”
Overnight cinnamon baked French toast casserole. Make your kids (and you!) happy.
Tips and ideas for making cold lunches easy and cool.
5 five-minute healthy breakfasts.