Glow in the Dark JELL-O
Author: Inspired by American Girl Magazine
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup tonic water
- 1 package of JELL-O
- Whipped Cream and Sprinkles for topping (optional)
- Additional Sugar (to help cut the bitterness)
- Black Light
- Bring one cup of water to a boil.
- Pour JELL-O packet into a large bowl.
- Have a grown-up help you add your boiling water.
- Stir for two minutes with a wire whisk.
- Have a grown-up pour one cup of tonic water into a measuring cup.
- Slowly whisk while adding the tonic water. The mixture will be very bubbly. Give it a couple of minutes to rest.
- Pour it into four clean jars.
- Place in the refrigerator for two to three hours to set.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Place under a black light and watch it glow. Happy Halloween! EDITORS NOTE: See notes above for taste and ideas for improving flavor.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2012/10/how-to-make-glow-in-the-dark-jell-o