Recipe type: Main
- Ragu® Old World Style® Spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Ragu® Pasta Sauce, heated
- Whole kernel corn, drained
- Green peas
- Shredded carrots
- Part-skim ricotta cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Frozen fully-cooked low fat cocktail-size meatballs, heated
- Foil cupcake liners
- Arrange sturdy foiled cupcake liners on serving plates.
- Fill each with fork-twirled hot spaghetti and top with heated Ragú® Pasta Sauce. For best results, do not rinse the pasta after draining.
- Decorate with your kid’s favorites like corn, peas, shredded carrots, part-skim ricotta cheese, grated parmesan, or hot cooked mini meatballs.
Recipe by MomAdvice at http://momadvice.com/blog/2012/09/spaghetti-cupcakes