Cheddar Apple Pie Dip
Author: Adapted from Kraft Food & Family Magazine
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 each: red and green apple, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup walnut pieces, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) low-fat cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- Assorted crackers for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Add apples and walnuts; toss until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in medium bowl. Add sour cream; stir until well blended. Spread into 9-inch pie plate; top with apple mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with your favorite crackers for dipping.
Recipe by MomAdvice at http://momadvice.com/blog/2012/09/cheddar-apple-pie-dip