Three Cheese Grilled Potatoes
Author: Adapted from Taste of Home Magazine
Recipe type: Side
- 3 large potatoes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Wash your potatoes and dry well. Prick each potato several times with a fork. Place in the microwave and cook for 5 minutes on high. Allow the potatoes to cool.
- Dice potatoes into 1" cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the diced potatoes, Parmesan cheese, parsley, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square).
- Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Open carefully and enjoy with your favorite grilled meats.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2012/08/three-cheese-grilled-potatoes