Best Steak Marinade in Existence
Author: Adapted from AllRecipes.com
Recipe type: Main
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, minced garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat.
- Cover, and refrigerate overnight. Grill meat as desired.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2012/08/best-steak-marinade-in-existence-labor-day-steak-feast-for-under-100