Asian Lunchbox Noodles
Author: Amy Allen Clark
Recipe type: Main
- 1 pound linguine, cooked
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- ¼- ½ cup peanut butter (depending on your preference)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Shredded Carrots
- Cook your linguine noodles as directed on the packaging. Reserve a little of the pasta water to help thin your sauce, if needed.
- Blend garlic in a food processor until fine.
- Add soy sauce, oils, vinegar, and brown sugar. Add enough peanut butter to make slightly thick. Add reserved pasta water, if needed, to thin the sauce.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add to pasta and toss with shredded carrots.
- If desired, you can top with chopped peanuts, sesame seeds, or grilled chicken strips.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2012/08/asian-lunchbox-noodles