Basic Vinaigrette for Salads
Recipe type: Condiment
- 1/4 cup good vinegar (you can use sherry, balsamic, red, or white wine vinegar)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper & salt to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a mason jar.
- Shake, shake, shake
- Taste to adjust salt and add more oil or vinegar if needed.
- Store in the fridge
- Bring back to room temperature before using.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2012/06/basic-vinaigrette-for-salads