Banana Crumb Muffins
Recipe type: Dessert
- Banana Crumb Muffins
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t baking powder
- ½ t salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- ¾ cups white sugar
- 1 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅛ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ t ground cinnamon
- 1 T butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease ten muffin cups or line with muffin papers.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter.
- Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut the butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for eighteen to twenty minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of muffins comes out clean.
Recipe by MomAdvice at http://momadvice.com/blog/2012/04/banana-crumb-muffins-2