Homemade Mint Truffle Coffee Creamer
Recipe type: Drink
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups nonfat milk (or you can use prepared powdered milk)
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 Tablespoons peppermint coffee syrup (see above for a link to our homemade version)
- Blend all ingredients together in your blender.
- Pour into a mason jar or your old coffee creamer dispenser. This creamer will keep up to two weeks in your fridge.
- French Vanilla Creamer- omit cocoa and peppermint syrup & add 1 tablespoon vanilla.
- Chocolate Almond Creamer-omit peppermint syrup and add 1 teaspoon almond extract.
- Amaretto Creamer- omit cocoa & peppermint & add ½ teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon almond extract.)
Recipe by MomAdvice at http://momadvice.com/blog/2012/02/homemade-mint-truffle-coffee-creamer