"Save Your Green" Green Smoothie
Author: Amy Allen Clark
Recipe type: Drink
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- ½ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ½ a banana
- 1 orange or clementine, peeled and segmented
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional, but can help add sweetness)
- Place ingredients in your blender as listed.
- Pulse or use the ice crush feature on your blender to break down the ice and frozen fruit.
- Blend well.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2012/02/save-your-green-green-smoothie