A Sensational Beet and Strawberry Summer Salad
Author: Diana Bauman
Recipe type: Salad
- 3-4 large beets, boiled, peeled, diced, and cooled
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbls marjoram (or any other variety of fresh herb like mint)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbls red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp large granule salt.
- In a large bowl, toss together all of the ingredients.
- Chill or serve at room temperature.
Recipe by MomAdvice at http://momadvice.com/blog/2014/07/a-sensational-beet-and-strawberry-summer-salad