Cheese Dusted Olives
Author: Mama Francesca Premium Cheese Website
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ¼ cup Mama Francesca Parmesan Audace (or your favorite Mama Francesca cheese variety)
- 2 cups Favorite Olives, rinsed
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 1 Lemon, strips of peel only
- In a small sauce pan, heat oil over medium for 3 minutes, until warm, remove from heat.
- Place thyme and lemon peel in oil, let stand 1 hour.
- Once cooled, pour infused oil over olives on a platter.
- Sprinkle with Mama Francesca cheese.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2014/04/mama-francesca-cheese-cheese-dusted-olives