Gluten-Free Meatball & Pasta Recipe
Author: Amy Clark
Recipe type: Main
- Gluten-Free Pasta With Meatballs
- ¼ cup gluten-free panko
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- ¾ cup Mama Francesca Aromatico (Parmesan, Basil & Oregano) Grated Cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound Sweet Italian Turkey Sausages (remove the casings)
- 1½ cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound gluten-free pasta (any variety)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the panko , parsley, eggs, milk, ketchup, cheese, salt, and pepper. Add the turkey and gently stir to combine.
- Make your meatballs the standard size and put them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for ten to fifteen minutes.
- In a large pot, heat your olive oil and then heat your garlic for about thirty seconds. Next, heat chicken stock and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, as directed on the packaging directions of your favorite pasta variety.
- Drain the pasta and rinse well with warm water. Add the meatball mixture and garnish with fresh parsley and more cheese.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2014/03/mama-francesca-cheese-a-gluten-free-meatball-pasta-recipe