Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup
Author: Amy Clark
- 2 cups Tinkyada Rice Pasta Elbows
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 3 chopped carrots
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 12 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- Salt & pepper to taste
- fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add gluten-free elbows and cook 12-14 minutes. Drain and rinse with water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan or Dutch oven, saute the carrots and celery in two tablespoons of olive oil for five minutes to start your soup base. Add garlic at the end (to prevent burning)
- Add your rotisserie chicken and any drippings form the chicken to the pot, directly on top of your vegetables. Pour your chicken broth directly over the chicken to incorporate all of the good flavors.
- Heat up broth and bring it to a simmer.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Pull out your chicken and set aside to dice.
- Stir in noodles and diced rotisserie chicken, and heat through.
- Toss in a handful of fresh chopped parsley and ladle into bowls.
Recipe by MomAdvice at http://momadvice.com/blog/2014/02/gluten-free-chicken-noodle-soup