Easy Mint Thin Cookies
Author: Amy Clark
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 36 RITZ Crackers
- 1 candy cane (6 inch), crushed
- Mix chocolate and extract.
- Dip crackers in chocolate mixture, turning to completely coat each cracker. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate.
- Place crackers in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; sprinkle with crushed candy.
- Refrigerate thirty minutes or until chocolate is firm.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2013/12/simplifying-the-holiday-parade-of-activities