Big Batch Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
- 12 slices of bread
- 6 slices cheese (choose your favorite)
- 8 tablespoons butter
- Butter each side of the bread slices with butter and place on a baking sheet.
- Place cheese on each slice of bread.
- Top with remaining bread.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes at 450.
- Flip the sandwiches, and bake an additional 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Side Note- You can double this recipe if needed!
Recipe by MomAdvice at http://momadvice.com/blog/2013/09/big-batch-toasted-cheese-sandwiches