Slow Cooker Honey Bourbon Chicken Wings
Author: Amy Allen Clark
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup Sweet Baby Ray's Kickin' Bourbon Wing Glaze
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Season wings with salt & pepper. Place wings on a cookie sheet and broil for 10 minutes on each side.
- Transfer wings to the slow cooker.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl or mason jar and mix well.
- Pour the sauce wings.
- Cook on high two hours or low for four hours.
Recipe by MomAdvice at http://momadvice.com/blog/2013/08/slow-cooker-honey-bourbon-chicken-wings