Homemade Blueberry Pancake Syrup
Author: Amy Allen Clark
Recipe type: Condiment
- 1 pint (or two cups) fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup water
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Allow it to cook for 12-15 minutes and give the berries a little smash with your wooden spoon to break them up into the syrup.
- This syrup can be served warm or you can serve the syrup cooled.
Recipe by MomAdvice at http://momadvice.com/blog/2013/08/homemade-blueberry-pancake-syrup