DIY Fabric Softener Sheets
Author: Amy Allen Clark
Recipe type: Cleaning
- Brightly colored washcloths
- Fabric Softener (your favorite variety)
- Pour fabric softener into a bowl.
- Submerge your washcloth in the fabric softener and soak it for a few seconds.
- Wring the washcloth out and and hang it to dry.
- Allow the washcloth to dry overnight.
- To begin using, just throw it in your dyer with freshly washed cloths.
- You can reuse the same DIY fabric softener sheet on up to 20 loads before you need to repeat the process again.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2013/04/diy-fabric-softener-sheets