Homemade Laundry Detergent
- 1 bar (or 4.5 ounces) of shaved bar soap (Ivory, ZOTE, Fels-Naptha)
- 1 cup of borax
- 1 cup of washing soda
- Shred your bars of soap as shown in the tutorial above.
- Mix one cup of borax, one cup of washing soda and the grated soap in a large bowl until incorporated well.
- Use 1 tablespoon per load (or 2 tablespoons for heavily soiled loads).
- Store in a glass jar or well-sealed plastic container.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2013/04/how-to-make-homemade-laundry-detergent-a-picture-tutorial