Easy Bloody Mary Mix
Recipe type: Drink
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) bottle tomato-vegetable
- juice cocktail
- 1½ lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- In a large pitcher, combine juice cocktail, lemon juice and brown sugar.
- Season with Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, hot sauce and celery salt.
- Cover, and refrigerate 8 to 12 hours to allow flavors to meld.
Recipe by MomAdvice at http://momadvice.com/blog/2013/04/easy-bloody-mary-mix