Author: Adapted from SheKnows.com
Recipe type: Drink
- 1-1/2 ounces fluffed marshmallow vodka
- ½ ounce vanilla syrup, plus extra for rim
- 1 ounce cream
- To make vanilla syrup: 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and stir constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Cool to room temperature and store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to three months.
- Pour a small amount of vanilla syrup onto one plate and sprinkle sugar onto another plate. Dip rim of glass in syrup and then into sugar to coat.
- Put vodka, syrup and cream in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into glass.
- Adorn with a Peep.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2013/03/peep-martinis