Author: Slightly adapted from Food.com
Recipe type: Main
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup walnuts or ¼ cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- fresh ground pepper
- kosher salt
- Lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 400°; Line shallow roasting pan with non-stick aluminum foil, or spray with non-stick pan spray.
- In small bowl, blend butter, mustard, and honey, set aside; in another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, nuts, and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets on prepared pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and brush with honey-mustard mixture; sprinkle tops with crumb/nut mixture; if any remains, press into sides of salmon.
- Bake salmon 10-12 minutes in preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork, serve with a lemon wedge.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2013/02/baklava-salmon