Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13″ pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, both sugars and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe by The Motherload at http://momadvice.com/blog/2013/02/chocolate-chip-cookie-bars-2