As a wrap-up of each month’s M Challenge theme, we will be using the last Notebook of the month as a sort of “Cliffs Notes” edition of the challenge – a place where you can find a list of all the articles we’ve published for the challenge, as well as more inspiration and links from the web around the challenge theme. Our hope is that this will be something that you can refer to in the future as well as catch up on in case you’ve missed anything!
June M Challenge: Focus on Travel
- M Challenge Focus on Travel Introduction
- Tips for Traveling with Kids
- Family Disney Travel Tips
- Choose Your Own Travel Adventure Idea
- What’s in Your Carry-On Bag?
- DIY Summer Time Capsule for Kids
- Are Group Travel Tours Really a Good Deal?
- Printable Travel Games
- Learning to Love Travel with Your Husband
- 6 Easy Ways to Save on That Weekend Getaway
- Strategies for Packing Lighter
- How to Save Time & Money When Flying
- 5 iPhone Apps to Save Time & Money
- How to Make Flying Economy Feel Like First Class
More Links About Traveling:
Source: I Heart Faces
How to take the best travel photos.
Tips for surviving air travel with kids.
10 tips for your next family road trip.
18+ free road trip printables.
Things you FORGET to do before leaving on a vacation.
How to take traveling selfies.
Wonderful free travel planning printable kit.
Travel hacks to save you time, space, and money.
Source: Just a Girl and Her Blog
Get organized with a free printable packing list.
What do you think – can you fly to Europe for under $200?
Best ways to carry money while abroad.
Pack for two weeks in a carry-on suitcase with these tips (great baggie tip!).
Airport hacks to remember for your next flight.
Ten travel commandments.
Insider tips on how to get cheap international flights.
Tips to help recover from jet lag.
I hope you enjoyed our notebook, a collection of gathered links to DIY crafts, food projects, thrifty ways to spruce up your home, and thoughtful reads. Nothing brings me more joy than to highlight other fabulous bloggers. Follow me on Pinterest for daily inspiration!