Here it is the week before Mother’s Day already! Are you all set or are you still looking for some special, and more importantly – meaningful, gifts for your moms and grandmas? You probably know that around here we think that gifts we make ourselves are the most meaningful, as they truly have a little bit of us in every gift we give.
Along these lines, I’ve searched the archives of Mom Adivce to bring you some of our quickest and easiest DIY projects that would be perfect for the women in your life! I’ve grouped them into four categories that moms are guaranteed to love:
DIY Flowers - who says you need to buy traditional flowers that last only a little while? Try crafting a bouquet or floral jewelry that will last much longer…maybe forever!
- Easy Coffee Filter Flowers
- Coffee Filter Wreath
- Pom-Pom Flowers
- Book Page Flowers
- T-shirt Flowers
- Felt Fabric Flower Brooch
- Rosette Bib Necklace
Fun Breakfasts – whether for a special breakfast-in-bed or a family brunch, any of these favorite recipes will help celebrate mom.
- Dairy-Free Crustless Quiche
- Ham & Vegetable Breakfast Strata
- Oatmeal Cookie Waffles
- Vanilla-Scented Granola
- Baked Blueberry Donuts with Lemon Glaze
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Honey Bun Cake
- Banana Crumb Muffins
Pampering Gifts – these easy to make projects will make mom feel special – just make sure she gets the time to use them!
- Bath Salts and Soaks
- DIY Mint Truffle Coffee Creamer
- Peppermint Syrup (for diy Peppermint Mochas)
- Vanilla Chai Mix
- Hand Painted Mugs
Special Confections – not your everyday sweets, these are certain to show mom your the extra care you took to shower her with love…and sugar!
- Snickerdoodle Cupcakes
- Chocolate Almond Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Warm Lemon Curd
- Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Magnoia Bakery’s Vanilla Cupcakes
- Incredible Melted Ice Cream Cake with Chocolate Marshmallow Ganache
Finally, these tips on how to use Goodwill items for your gift wrapping may spark some ideas to make even the presentation special:
I hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day – either giving or receiving!Pin It