Thank you all for your entries into our contest! We are excited to announce that the winner of this giveaway is Neda (Commenter #154)! We are so happy to share this with her family and hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Editor’s Note- Don’t forget to enter our Tassimo T20 Coffeemaker Giveaway from Monday (valued at $139), our $1,300 Prize Pack from The Talk, & Cheer brightCLEAN Detergent for One Year. Check back tomorrow for more!!
Oh, Christmas just keeps getting better and better, doesn’t it? As promised, I have been working hard to share some fabulous giveaways this week and I can think of nothing more fabulous than sharing a Nintendo Wii and two copies of Family Game Night 3. Our Wii has provided hours and hours of family entertainment for all of us! Now you can play all of your favorite Hasbro board games on the Wii and no need to even keep track of all those little board game pieces.
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 is a classic board game compilation for Wii that allows players both new and an experienced with the original versions of the games included to discover their fun and addictive appeal for the first time, or all over again. The compilation includes new interpretations of classic board game favorites from different sub-genres, including: The Game of Life, Clue, Twister, Mouse Trap and Yahtzee Hands Down. Additional features include: a variety of gameplay mechanics, including interactive gameboards; an in-game theme park environment that houses separate areas for for each game, as well as regions in-between; full Mii integration throughout the game; four-player support; and the return of Mr. Potato Head who takes on the new role of Park Guide in-game.
I don’t know what could say awesome family night than that, do you? I am so excited for you guys!
Leave one comment for each item that you complete to enter:
- First Entry Required: Required to enter this giveaway”RT for a chance to win a Nintendo Wii and Family Game Night 3 from @momadvice http://tinyurl.com/34z9web.” If you do not have a Twitter account, it is quick and easy to sign up! Leave a comment here with your twitter handle to let me know once you have tweeted this!
- Additional Entry: Let us know your favorite game night activity in your house!
- Additional Entry: Let us know you are a fan of MomAdvice and join the MomAdvice.com Fan Club today on Facebook.
- Additonal Entry: Follow me on Twitter and get an early scoop on all of our giveaways and articles that we are formulating for the year!
- Additional Entries: Subscribe to my feeds and never miss another thing on our site again! We have a landing page where it makes it easy to subscribe to our blogs. For each one you subscribe to, leave one additional comment.
One winner, chosen at random, will receive a Nintendo Wii & two copies of Family Game Night 3. Please submit your entries by Sunday (12/22) at 8PM EST. Our winner will be drawn at random. Good luck, everyone!
MomAdvice Giveaway Guidelines: Want to know more about how things are handled here at MomAdvice? Be sure to read our Disclaimer which clearly states how things work and know that we will always offer only the best reviews and giveaways to our readers. In full disclosure, the email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner(s), and will never be sold or given to anyone. This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Entries that do not follow the above criterion will automatically be disqualified. This giveaway will close Wednesday, December 22 at 8PM (EST). I’ll announce the first name of the winner(s) that will be added to the top of this current giveaway post and contact the winner(s) by email. I will draw the names of the winner(s) by using the random number generator at Random.org from the eligible entries received. If a winner does not contact me within 72 hours by email, I will draw a new winner. The winner(s) will receive their prize from the PR agency/company responsible for this giveaway. The above link(s) are an affiliate link and provided for reference for our readers. There is no guarantee that this item will be received by Christmas.