Wednesday - Complete One Task You Dread Doing
There is always one thing on our list of things to do that we absolutely hate doing.
Whether it be getting your license renewed, mopping the floors, or a home improvement
project that has been pushed to the wayside we all have on thing that we just never
seem to have time for. Well, now we are making time for these types of projects.
This does not have to be an all day event, but at least devote a couple of hours
to whatever project it is that requires your attention. How much better would we
feel about ourselves if we set aside this time to accomplish these long forgotten
projects? Really try to take advantage of this day and use it for all it is worth!
Ideas for Tasks to Accomplish:
- Work on putting together your photo albums. If you are a scrapbooker, as so many
mothers are these days, then devote that time to your craft and getting some of
those pages put together for your photo albums. If you do not scrapbook, then just
concentrate on weeding through those boxes of pictures and putting them into books.
Discard doubles of pictures that you don't need and those out of focus pictures
that there is no reason to keep.
- Cleaning out the fridge could be one of your tasks. I would love to say that I do
this every week, but of course I don't and do have the tendency at times to allow
some real life science projects to make their home in our fridge. This is the perfect
time to get something like this done.
- You could put together your children's toys and get all of those pieces together.
An occasional sterilization couldn't hurt them either and just think of the hours
of time they will devote to their brand spankin' new toys.
- Devote your time to updating a room in your home and be sure to check out our decorating on a shoestring budget article.
- Do some baking so that you have plenty of yummy goodies in the freezer for later. For
some this is definitely on the dreaded tasks list.